Our mission is to help our clients build, protect, and transfer generational wealth through real estate.
Senior Relocation Services
We all talk about building towards our future. But rarely do we plan for what happens when the future arrives.
- Is your home still working for you?
- Does it meet your needs?
- If you could, would you consider improving your living situation?
As real estate planners, we can help you gain:
– Comprehensive knowledge of the downsizing process
– Planning – We start with a free consultation to assess needs, timelines and desires. In this consultation, we will cover the options you have available, the timeline, cost and other considerations you should consider.
– Packing/ Moving – We have a dedicated team who can help pack, sort, donate, and sell items as is appropriate.
– Preparing for sale – No cost funds to make repairs and improvements to the home to create a maximum return on investment.
– Selling in a shifting market – Our marketing strategies are tailored to ensure your property gets maximum exposure to the biggest pool of potential buyers.
– Intimate knowledge of all of the Independent, Assisted and Memory care facilities locally
We have personally toured nearly every facility in the East Bay and can speak to the pros and cons of them all
– Deep network
Our network is deep and wide and includes some of the East Bay’s premiere contractors, movers, packers, and others.
They say, don’t wait to buy real estate. Instead, buy real estate and wait. But what happens when that advice is followed and it’s time to plan for your next chapter? Are there solutions to owning investment properties that do not lead to fighting among siblings and keep your legacy intact?
One of the most powerful parts of the IRS Tax code, a 1031 Exchange can be more than just a way to defer capital gains. As Real Estate Planners, we have ways to leverage the tax code into a better performing asset with cash flow and tax benefits today while blessing your heirs and creating a hassle free transfer of your estate to them upon your passing.
Delaware Statutory Trust (DST)
Tired of managing your underperforming rental property? Is the equity in your rental property returning as well as it could? Want to enjoy the benefits of a 1031 exchange without having to manage a new property? Does your 1031 exchange have a boot on it? A Delaware Statutory Trust is an advanced strategy that can minimize taxes, facilitate your cash flow goals, and relieve you of the burden of management.
Did you know? Roughly 70% of Americans pass away without any kind of estate planning and end up in probate. 97% of the time that is due to improper receiving of assets, misspending, theft or lawsuits. Roughly 70% of trust litigation occurs among siblings regarding real estate.
Some basic estate planning with a Real Estate Planner and your Trust Attorney can mitigate all of that. As Real Estate Planners, we are specifically trained to understand the ins and outs of estate planning and can work with your attorney to ensure you are getting the most out of your estate and your wishes and intentions are carried out. We also have a variety of strategies that you may not have thought about.
According to the National Bar Association, of all US Citizens,
without a will
an updated will
have an updated will
have designated a healthcare POA
The other benefits of proper trust planning are
– Controlling Privacy | The probate process is a matter of public record which means your identity and assets are made public.
– Controlling when and how young loved ones inherit assets | A trust allows you to dictate not only to whom, but when, assets are distributed
– Estate Tax Mitigation | As the estate tax exemption changes, it is more important now than ever to consider the consequence of improper planning.
Nearly every property owner in California has a probatable estate due simply to the value of real property. The process can take 6 – 24 months and cost tens of thousands of dollars, not to mention the opportunity cost from deferred maintenance, market volatility, and more.
As real estate planners, we have been trained to understand the unique challenge of probated estates and how to turn what could otherwise be a financial disaster into a big win for you and your family for generations to come.
Ready to take the first step towards securing your future and preserving your legacy through strategic real estate planning?
Our mission is to help you build, protect, and transfer generational wealth with expert knowledge in real estate. Whether you’re considering downsizing, optimizing your investment properties, or safeguarding your assets with proper estate planning, we’ve got you covered.