Your Real Estate Agent
should work as hard as you do.
If you value high level service and expertise in a changing marketplace,
you’ve come to the right place.
Purchasing a home can be one of life’s most stressful decisions.
The Bay Area real estate market can feel overwhelming and nearly impossible to win in.
With so much at stake, it’s important to partner with the best.
From our first meeting to handing you the keys, we’re here to make the experience simple and seamless.
When you work with us, you’ll get:
- Neighborhood expertise
- Access to off-market opportunities
- A winning team – as your personal advocates we bring the experience we have gained over (# of transaction or sales volume) to bear for you. You’ll also be backed by the connections and resources of the #1 team in the East Bay
- A proven process – starting with your needs analysis, we’ll uncover all the critical components to your search and place them at the forefront. Once we begin shopping, we will spend time analyzing disclosures, reviewing recent sales and teeing up a winning offer.
- Support – we take pride in what we do and will stand by your side every step of the way, giving you our honest opinions and putting your needs first.
- Market knowledge – between knowing which side of the street increases value to the tendencies of other agents, there is a lot to keep track of. We take pride in knowing the nuanced details that will make the difference between winning and missing out
- Results – nearly 90% of our buyers write less than three offers and win their dream home within two months of starting their search. Nearly 30% find their house before it hits the market.
- Responsiveness – you can expect swift text responses, answers to your questions, and a commitment to getting you the result you seek
- Protection – Not a single one of our buyers has ever lost their escrow deposit. In fact, not a single client’s deposit has ever been in jeopardy.
- Resources – Our network consists of the East Bay’s top inspectors, lenders, contractors, legal minds and more. There isn’t a question we can’t answer together.
“We were extremely strong contenders in all of the offers we put in. We ended up purchasing a home at an extremely good price thanks again to Hans’ navigation of timing and communication.”
We’ll be a great fit if..
✔ You want to work with agents who fight for what you want instead of simply pushing paper.
✔ You’re an achiever who surrounds yourself with high performers.
✔ You want someone who will drive towards the results you seek.
✔ You want a broker with a proven track record of success.
✔ You want an expert advisor, not a decider.
“In contrast to other agents we had worked with, Hans demonstrated integrity and honesty. He manages to keep a level head in a high stress environment. He and his wife Kristin make an excellent team. Kristin is proactive, well researched, and organized.”
-Simone and Quaid
Six Steps to Success
We’ll get on a no pressure 20-minute discovery call to get to know each other better and see if we’re a good fit.
We’ll dig in to what you’re looking for, we’ll recommend neighborhoods that meet your criteria, and we’ll craft a plan that gets you to your goal. We can also suggest lending partners who may be a good fit for your unique situation.
We will schedule home tours, review disclosure packets, and review pricing and financial information. We will also open our database to you so you can get the answers to your questions or quotes for future work.
We’ll craft an offer that positions you to get the result you want without overpaying.
We make sure that all agreed upon terms are upheld and your deposit is protected above all.
Welcome home! You’ll receive the keys to your new place.
“Total class act!”
Ready to find your dream home?
Schedule a property walkthrough or book a call with us by clicking below.
“When it finally came to purchasing, Hans and Kristin were engaged throughout the entire process, with constant contact and to-the-minute updates as needed. We ended up with a house that we love, at a price point we were incredibly satisfied with, and far quicker than we imagined.”